Phoenix Contractors, Your Local Burst Pipe Repair Service Provider offering All Types of Plumbing Services to Residential, Commercial & Industrial Clients.
With Best Certified and Licensed Contractors & Technicians we are the Top Contracting Company offering Same-Day Service and Free Estimates.
We Provide a Detailed Estimate that Includes the Total Cost of Repairs including Parts, Supplies and Labor Allowing you to Make an informed Decision Before Committing to a Project.
Providing all Types of Residential, Commercial & Industrial Services in Buckeye, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Peoria, Surprise, Tempe, Tucson, Yuma, Sierra Vista, Prescott Valley, Oro Valley, Maricopa, Marana, El Mirage, Casa Grande, Bullhead City, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, Mesa, Phoenix & all of Maricopa County Arizona.
Benefits of Pipe Bursting include:
First, what exactly is pipe bursting? It’s the forced replacement of an old, damaged pipeline with high-density polyethylene of the same or large diameter, which destroys the original and installs a new pipe at the same time. While pipe bursting and trenchless repair are similar in a lot of ways, there are some advantages that bursting has over trenchless:
- The condition of the original pipe doesn’t matter because it’s going to be destroyed anyway. If the situation calls for it, any pipe can be “burst.”
- With pipe bursting, you have the option of upgrading the diameter of the replacement pipe. This means that your entire piping system can benefit from increased flow.
- Brand new high-density polyethylene (HDPE) piping is tougher and longer lasting than old piping lined with epoxy coating.
- Two access holes are dug at either end of the pipeline that has been designated to be “burst.”
- A camera is passed through both access holes to ensure it can accommodate all required “bursting” equipment.
- A steel cable is then inserted into one access hole, threaded through the old pipeline and then out of the other access hole.
- One end of the cable is attached to a conical steel “bursting” head. Using a heated fusing process designed to prevent future leaks, the new length of the HDPE pipe is attached to the back of the bursting head.
- The bursting head is then pulled through the existing pipe by a powerful hydraulic system. The conical shape of the bursting head ruptures the old pipe into the surrounding soil and pulls the new HDPE pipe behind it.
- The new section of high quality, unbroken pipe should now lie directly in the void created by the bursting of the old one, creating a more reliable, tightly sealed pipe system than before.
- No matter what method we have to use to repair your pipes, at Phoenix Contractors we will get the job done quickly and efficiently. Call us today!
Why Choose Phoenix Contractors:
Fully Trained & Licensed Expert Staff
Latest Technology Tools and Equipment
Full Plumbing Services
Bonded & Insured Plumbers
From large installations and renovations, to small repairs and replacements, Phoenix Contractors always delivers excellent plumbing service and craftsmanship. We guarantee the best quality of work, an unrivaled expertise of the plumbing industry, and a level of customer service unmatched by anyone.
We specialize in replacing piping with Copper or Pex. All our COPPER piping is type "L" and made in U.S.A. From helping you pick the best bathroom fixture, to fixing an emergency leak in the middle of the night, we are here to help.
Some of the plumbing services we offers include: leaky pipes, leaky sinks, clogged main drains, clogged sinks or washing machines, and problematic sewer drains or repair garbage disposal issues, septic tank problems, and water pressure reduction in the shower.
Call us: (480) 524-4807